This is my blog where I share some of my own thoughts, observations, and hypotheses that come to my mind. Sometimes I post here announces of our group and others' urbanistic events - but not really regularly :)

For more information about our group Open Urban Lab, please, go to http://openurbanlab.org
I wish you all to be a little crazy:)
Sophy

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Мне пишут люди из других городов.. / I'm getting messages from other cities..

Мне пишут люди из других городов о том, что хотят сделать или уже делают что-то подобное у себя в городе.
Как это здорово!
Давайте дружить и сотрудничать)

I'm getting messages from people from other cities telling that they want to do or are already doing something similar in their cities.
Isn't it great?
I think we will be able to set up some cooperation.

No comments:

Post a Comment